Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
The Mindful Kind
Hello and welcome to episode 235 of The Mindful Kind podcast.
In this episode, I've shared The Best-Case Scenario Method, which is all about cultivating more hope and positivity.
Here are the steps for implementing The Best-Case Scenario yourself:
- Notice when a challenge or problem arises in your life
- Observe non-judgementally if your mind starts to focus on negative thoughts
- Ask yourself, "What is the best-case scenario?" and spend some time imagining it
- Ask yourself, "What is one thing I can start doing today to move closer to the best-case scenario?" (And then do it!)
The resources mentioned in this episode include:
- The VIA Character Strengths Test: https://www.viacharacter.org/
- My website: www.rachaelkable.com
Thank you so much for listening and I hope you have a wonderful week, Mindful Kind.