Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
1. Unleash Innovation Using Stretch Goals
2. Pair Your Ambition with a Realistic Plan
3. Learn, Remember and Apply New Information
4. Empower Your Team, A Case Study of Toyota's Lean Management Philosophy
5. Create Psychological Safety
6. Strengthen Motivation in Yourself and Others
7. Stoke Your Creativity, A Case Study of the Brainstorming Behind Disney's "Frozen"
8. Make Better Informed Choices
9. Enhance Your Focus
Himalaya Learning Membership
100+ Expert-Led Courses
Immediate access to our full, extensive library of audio courses, and new additions as they become available
Unlock an exclusive network of like-minded, intellectually curious people just like you
Got questions? We've got the answers
What comes with each course?
Courses on Himalaya Learning are designed to teach actionable skills to help you reach your potential. What you will get from the courses includes immersive curriculums, series of bite-sized lessons, course summaries, and curated resources.
How long are the courses?
Courses vary in length from 1 to 8 hours. Each course consists of lessons around 5 minutes each.
How can I redeem a discount code?
If you use an Android phone, you can apply the code at check out in the Himalaya app. If you use an iPhone, you can apply the code at www.himalaya.com