Boost diversity in the workplace, a course by Kenji Yoshino.
1. Create Consensus: A Case Study in Reinforcing Qualitative Data with Quantitative Data
2. Diversity Does Not Mean Having to Choose Between Identity and Inclusion
3. Accept the Symbolic Role of Leadership
4. Develop an Action Plan
5. Explore Covering In-depth
6. Support Human Flourishing in the Workplace
7. Understand the Concept of Covering
8. Unify Employee Affinity Groups
Himalaya Learning Membership
100+ Expert-Led Courses
Immediate access to our full, extensive library of audio courses, and new additions as they become available
Unlock an exclusive network of like-minded, intellectually curious people just like you
Got questions? We've got the answers
- What comes with each course?Courses on Himalaya Learning are designed to teach actionable skills to help you reach your potential. What you will get from the courses includes immersive curriculums, series of bite-sized lessons, course summaries, and curated resources.
- How long are the courses?Courses vary in length from 1 to 8 hours. Each course consists of lessons around 5 minutes each.
- How can I redeem a discount code?If you use an Android phone, you can apply the code at check out in the Himalaya app. If you use an iPhone, you can apply the code at www.himalaya.com