Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Perfect the prototyping process, a course by Sara Blakely.
1. Be the Consumer: Identify a Need in the Marketplace
2. Catch Lightning in a Bottle: Key Requirements for Building a Successful Business
3. Maximize Your Workforce by Supporting Working Parents
4. Pause Autopilot Thinking: Develop a Prototype for Your Unique Solution
Himalaya Learning Membership
100+ Expert-Led Courses
Immediate access to our full, extensive library of audio courses, and new additions as they become available
Unlock an exclusive network of like-minded, intellectually curious people just like you
Got questions? We've got the answers
- What comes with each course?Courses on Himalaya Learning are designed to teach actionable skills to help you reach your potential. What you will get from the courses includes immersive curriculums, series of bite-sized lessons, course summaries, and curated resources.
- How long are the courses?Courses vary in length from 1 to 8 hours. Each course consists of lessons around 5 minutes each.
- How can I redeem a discount code?If you use an Android phone, you can apply the code at check out in the Himalaya app. If you use an iPhone, you can apply the code at www.himalaya.com