Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
The Side Hustle Show
Liam Austin made $50k off his first online event, and hasn't looked back. Since then, Liam has hosted another 17 virtual summits and online business networking events.
In total, these events have brought together more than 400 speakers and 100,000 business owners.
Virtual summits allow you to connect with industry leaders and influencers in your niche while growing your own audience.
Hosting a virtual summit sounds pretty straightforward:
- interview a bunch of influential people in your niche
- collect registrations of people who want to watch those interviews
- sell access to the recordings after they expire
But the virtual summit model has a lot of nuance and strategy, and behind-the-scenes action that all has to come together to make it a hit.
That's why I invited Liam on the show.
If you’re looking for ways to grow your business and make meaningful connections within your industry, this episode lays out that blueprint for you.
Tune in to hear Liam talk through:
- The core benefits of hosting a virtual summit
- How he made $50k from his first summit and learned some valuable lessons
- What it’s going to take to create your own virtual summit in your industry
- And more