Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Create Your Now Archive 2 with Kristianne Wargo
What's happening today is feeding your tomorrow. Let's go deeper into essential supplements fit for your diet and what you need for your body to succeed on the inside.
May the celebration begin. Your cells will dance. Why should you use supplements?
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://facebook.com/groups/thewomenofimpact
When you feed your body what it needs, it can heal itself. Our bodies are magnificent, amazing. We must give it what it needs, and it can't come from our foods on the table. Think about what you eat.
Disclaimer: Always consult your medical provider. What you read and listen to here are suggestions for what can assist you in your optimal health. Know YOU ultimately make the decision and take responsibility for body and what's right for you.
The discussion of essential supplements fit for your diet starts with this download. CLICK HERE to download your Essential Supplements. [http://bit.ly/EssentialSupplements]
- HERBS are powerful!
- Add SPICES to your cooking.
- OMEGA 3s are fish oils. Very heat sensitive. You can find them in egg yolks, salmon, sardines.
- VITAMIN K2 is fat soluble like A, D and E. You need 100-200 mcg per day. Be sure to take with food.
- MAGNESIUM was found in our water supply. But it's very limited now. Magnesium helps to lower blood pressure and migraines by relaxing blood vessels. Magnesium Glycinate is preferred. Citrate is for constipation.
- POTASSIUM helps to maintain muscle during weight loss. A deficiency of potassium shows up in your body as low energy, heavy legs, salt cravings, crying easily, and dizziness.
- VITAMIN D3 is fat soluble like A, E, and K2. You might be deficient in Vitamin D if you have low moods, hormone issues, and insulin resistance. You can find this in salmon, sardines, tuna, eggs, and the SUN!
- ZINC is needed especially if you sweat a lot. This is something to look at if you are an athlete or workout in heavy strength training, HIIT, and Cross Fit. Remember your thyroid loves Zinc. You might be low in Zine if you crave something sweet or salty after a meal. Food with a good source of Zinc is oysters, red meat, spinach, and asparagus.
- BIFIDO BACTERIA is a probiotic. You can take it with coconut vinegar for maximum absorption.
- Quality MULTI-VITAMIN is your body insurance. However, be aware of the synthetic materials contained within some multi-vitamins.
- Quality SALT is not an evil nutrient unless you are eating a processed diet (eating in the middle of the grocery store). If you are eating on the parameter of the grocery store, you are eating a non-processed diet and might actually need salt like celtic salt or pink himalayan salt. Feeling dizzy or faint might indicate you need to add salt to your diet.
- BERBERINE naturally protects your body from parasites, fungi, yeast, and bacteria. Berberine may also help in weight management, glucose metabolism, and insulin sensitivity. It also offers cardiac support.
The K.I.S.S. ~ The Power of Simplicity!
- Incorporate more herbs and spices into your diet and cooking.
- Pick ONE vitamin/supplement and add it to your daily regimen. Make not how you feel, any changes.
- Work in conjunction with your medical provider/coach with a nutrition background.
You want to level up your health. Let's work together and find the power of simplicity for you. The HEALTH STRATEGY SESSION. This is a FREE 20-minute call where you discuss a your story and figure out how to jumpstart your healthy lifestyle. We will break it down and focus on 3 fast action strategies that will springboard you to the next step. Let's do this together!
If you would like to go deeper and explore this further, let's get on a DISCOVERY CALL. Go to createyournow.com. This is free for you and for those serious about working with me! You will walk away with one new action to move you closer to your goals. You are worth the time!!!
Would love to hear what you are working on.
Send your challenges and celebrations to email@example.com
Serious about walking in your greatness and making some changes? Let's schedule a DISCOVERY CALL to see if coaching or mastermind is a fit for you. This is a FREE call.
Watch CREATE YOUR NOW TV on YouTube.
NOW you can LISTEN on iHeart Radio. Click here.
MINDSET: If you are ready to create impact, let's start with your STORIES, your WHY, your CHANGE. What do you need to move you forward so you can take that next step. BREAKTHROUGH! This is a FREE 20-minute call where you discuss a part of your story, discover your WHY and answer the questions "Is the gain worth the change?". We will break it down and focus on 3 fast action strategies that will springboard you. Let's do this together! You were created on purpose, for a purpose. Stand up, and be STRONG! Be the Woman of IMPACT God created in you!
FITNESS & NUTRITION: You want to level up your health. Let's work together and find the power of simplicity for you. The HEALTH STRATEGY SESSION. This is a FREE 20-minute call where you discuss a your story and figure out how to jumpstart your healthy lifestyle. We will break it down and focus on 3 fast action strategies that will springboard you to the next step. Let's do this together!
Would love to hear what you are working on.
Please reach out to me with your specific questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Create Your Now (Archive 2) brings moms, mompreneurs, and entrepreneurs tools and strategies to become their best selfie in areas of lifestyle, work life balance, business, spirituality, nutrition, fitness, parenting, relationships, motherhood, mindset and balanced daily living.
We promise according to our hopes; And perform according to our fears! This 7 day a week podcast will empower and encourage you to rediscover, rejuvenate and renew who you are in mind, body, and spirit. Topics include healthy living, work life balance, weight loss, exercise videos, overcoming adversity, burnout, inspiration, motivation, cooking and recipes, mind mapping, goal setting, marriage difficulties and Christian values.
Let's train for life and love your journey. Be Present. Be Incredible. Be YOU!!!
For the most current podcast, be sure to subscribe to Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/create-your-now-your-best/id954737155?mt=2
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Click here for APPLE Users https://itunes.apple.com/app/id972909677
Your Best Selfie Meal Plan https://createyournow.leadpages.co/the-no-fuss-meal-plan/
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Read more by Kristianne, a contributor to the Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Success, and She Owns It.
Music by Mandisa - OVERCOMER
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson