Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
The Art of Parenting
Are you worried about how your child’s personal digital information is being used? Listen in and find out how you can protect them.
Being an avid learner I was intrigued about the notion of our children’s digital privacy and what exactly is ‘sharenting’ join me as Leah author, a law professor, and mother of two answers your questions.
What we talked about:
- Her professional and personal interest that led her to write her book
- Defining “sharenting”
- What parents can do to protect their children
- She shares some important rules of thumb when it comes to our children’s privacy
- Basing our technology consumption on our family values
- The different risks that come with digitally sharing out children personal information
Things to Remember
“Low tech or no tech whenever possible.” - Leah Plunkett
“Resist the impulse to spy or your children’s whereabouts.” - Leah Plunkett