Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie with Kristianne Wargo
As a parent, you have to be ready for anything. But unfortunately, overwhelm and worry seems to be the main focus. How can you escape from what you can't control?
You know how crazy life can get. And when you involve children, hold on tight. You're in for a ride!
"Either you run the day or the day runs you." ~ Jim Rohn
A lot of us are left with this idea that we have to have it all together. But parenting doesn't come with a manual. You know it, because you don't have it!
You gain wisdom from your own experiences. Yet you still stay awake late at night wondering how to handle a situation with your child.
First off, you care! I applaud that.
Children have a tendency to take their parents for granted. Most of all because they don't know any better. They're too young.
But that doesn't help us as parents. We still need to show up and lead our children.
However, when overwhelm and worry is at the forefront of our thinking, it's hard to move past it. You get caught in the smog of overwhelm and smothered in the fog of worry.
How can you escape from what you can't control?
You've got to be prepared for anything!
The K.I.S.S. ~ Be prepared for anything!
But what happens in our every day is the worry and the overwhelm. Our emotions and feelings are consumed with these fires that we have to put out before we can even think of what to do with the actual situation or circumstance at hand.
As parents, we are at a disadvantage.
I'm all about the advantages. Anything we can do to put ourselves ahead of the children, the better off they will be, and we will be too.
- Don't set expectations. Once you set expectations, you are asking for trouble, because you're in search of what you're expecting. You get what you look for.
- Don't sell yourself short. You are leading your children. So lead! Have confidence in what you are doing and how you are leading.
- Don't second guess. You know what needs to be done. So just do it! And when you do, follow through.
Overwhelm and worry don't have to cloud your day. Enjoy your family!
"Be present. Be incredible. Be YOU!!!"
#ConfessionsOfAnUpsetMama #CreateYourNow #TodaysParent
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation - This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.
Live. Love. IMPACT!
"One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!"
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don't know what you need)? It's time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life's purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as to who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. Create Your Now Archive 6 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6
9. NEW Website! Go check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
11. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by August de Richelieu on Pexels.com
Music by Mandisa - Overcomer
Song ID: 68209
Song Title: Overcomer
Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia
Copyright 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI)
9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music -
Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.