Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie with Kristianne Wargo
It can be so easy for life to get in the way of your marriage. Don't fall flat with the one you love. Learn how to bring back passion in your marriage.
Because who really wants to hang out with a grumpy, tired spouse?
Most of us would say, "Not me!"
Yet we have to be realistic. Life is SO busy and the schedule is SO packed, where do you find the time for passion?
And what is passion?
Passion is strong emotions reflecting an intense desire or boundless enthusiasm.
You want to be around your spouse!
But over time, we lose that if we don't practice it. Yes!
"Passion needs to be practiced to stay active." ~ Kristianne Wargo
If you don't practice it, your days get old and then your habits run your days.
So how can you bring back passion in your marriage?
The K.I.S.S. ~ Throw out the comfort!
Passion doesn't live in habits, because habits you do without thinking about it. Passion requires energy, enthusiasm, and desire. Plus, habits are comfortable.
Throw out the comfort.
- Connect daily. Hold hands. Greet each other in the morning and in the evening.
- Date weekly. Set time aside for each other.
- Laugh often. Laughter is music to the ears and rhythm to the heart.
- Surprise unexpectedly. Change up when and where you have your intimate moments. Find ways to surprise because you can. Every day can be so predictable. Change it up!
- Love always. Loving in a way your spouse receives it.
Passion doesn't have to fade. Passion can grow.
CHALLENGE: How can you show your spouse you love him/her?
"Be present. Be incredible. Be YOU!!!"
#RelationshipBuilders #CreateYourNow #LoveAndMarriage
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation - This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.
Live. Love. IMPACT!
"One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!"
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don't know what you need)? It's time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life's purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as to who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. Create Your Now Archive 6 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6
9. NEW Website! Go check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
11. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Leah Kelley on Pexels.com
Music by Mandisa - Overcomer
Song ID: 68209
Song Title: Overcomer
Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia
Copyright 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI)
9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music -
Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.