Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie with Kristianne Wargo
Winning the inner game is a daily struggle. It's finding that sweet spot between goals and productivity, dreams and busyness. Who does the world get when you show up?
Have you ever looked in the mirror and wondered how you were going to get what you wanted?
What we see isn't always what we get in life. We go to fight on the battlefield of what is reality and what is in the mind.
And the battlefield of the mind can be ruthless! Between emotions, feelings, time, performance, beliefs, and meaning, there is a real struggle with how to get from one place to another.
Goals are easy to construct, but the mindset is where the battle is won.
If you want to conquer that inner struggle and win the inner game, where do you begin so you can see a victory?
Stop trying so hard!
The K.I.S.S. ~ Stop trying so hard!
You can be your worst enemy. You see only what you can't do. You focus on the failures because there is more of it.
Stop trying so hard and win the inner game.
- Observe your current self with no judgment. You have to be willing to see yourself in the circumstance in which you stand. When you observe your own performance releasing yourself from judgment, you can focus on what's possible.
- Picture the desired outcome. How do you want to see yourself? Visualization is powerful. If you can dream it, you can achieve it. But the dream takes more than a thought. You need to back it up with visual, concrete actions.
- Create your now. Take one step at a time to move you closer to your desired outcome. But be careful not to prejudge. Trust yourself and the process of unlearning and recommitting to what needs to happen.
Ultimately, you want to keep your thoughts "clean". Give yourself the opportunity to achieve!
So much of our time is spent tearing down what really can be built up.
So show up in your life. Bury the excuses and whines. Win the inner game and create your now!
"Be present. Be incredible. Be YOU!!!"
#MindsetMonday #CreateYourNow #PersonalDevelopment
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation - This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.
Live. Love. IMPACT!
"One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!"
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don't know what you need)? It's time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life's purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as to who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. Create Your Now Archive 6 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6
9. NEW Website! Go check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
11. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Bradley Hook on Pexels.com
Music by Mandisa - Overcomer
Song ID: 68209
Song Title: Overcomer
Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia
Copyright 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI)
9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music -
Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.