Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Nature's Call: Backpacking Through History
The conclusion. Connor and I made it to the lake, had a great time wandering around in the empty forest around. Really enjoyed teetering at the edge of the alpine zone.
Gear and Grub from this Episode:
* SlingFin (the SplitWing tarp isn’t released yet, but they make kickass tents)
* JetBoil Flash (REI | Amazon, it’s cheaper on Amazon)
* REI Igneo 25
* OMeals Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal (MY FAVORITE OATMEAL)
* AlpineStart Black Coffee
* Vivo Barefoot
* Backpacker’s Pantry Granola with Bananas & Milk
* OvaEasy Eggs
* Rocky Mountain National Park
The Eagle Rock Loop Guidebook is Available – The Trail is PERFECT in Autumn